Boob job clinics and reason!

coconutt

Dec 2, 2019
I'm planning to do boob job in Korea, so I searched up some clinics, I listed the clinics I'm interested in and the reason why I wanna go there. The clinics I listed seems to be great and their results are all nice. Any input will be appreciated!

Nana: they claim to have done lots of surgery with bellagel on their web.
Opera: I saw lots of opera review here, they look nice and their price seems to be cheap.
Marble: It seems like they do care about the services after the surgery, and I liked their before and after pictures the best
ID: They look like they do lots of body surgery and tbh they are famous, so I'm quite interested.

I recently got my boobs done at the View and pretty happy with the results. I’m 2 days post op and I’m still healing- I’m excited to see them 6 months from now when they’re fully healed. I got the motiva implants btw.

I did my breast with Dr.Kim Kuyl Hee (she is at BK hospital). I searched for a doctors famous for breast surgery not a specific clinic. I am fully satisfied with my breast results. I shared pictures in my post about my breast experience if you are interested :smile: My doctor was really professional and thoroughly explaining everything on consultation and besides she speaks fluent English so it was much more comfortable to speak to her directly.

Planning to have BA once i can travel to seoul next year. So far 2 clinics in my shortlist are marble and Dr Pjs’s clinic.
I would go ahead with mentor smooth texture:smile:

I got recommendations Dr.Choi from Grace from my Korean friends. He is like a teacher of doctors and has studied about breast surgery much. I like his job as well. You can search the clinic

I did my breast with Dr.Kim Kuyl Hee (she is at BK hospital). I searched for a doctors famous for breast surgery not a specific clinic. I am fully satisfied with my breast results. I shared pictures in my post about my breast experience if you are interested :smile: My doctor was really professional and thoroughly explaining everything on consultation and besides she speaks fluent English so it was much more comfortable to speak to her directly.
Dr. Kuylhee Kim moved to Kangdong Sacred Hospital (A general hospital in Kangdong, Seoul) about a year and half ago. She's still doing cosmestic breast and body work, but also, bigger operations - breast reconstruction and top and bottom surgeries for the LGBTQ population. You can find her under the LGBTQ+ Center or the Plastic Surgery department link.