BOO! I'm in love!!!!!!!

helen, glamerous, aarti, nymph, marie, mint, special~ thank you all sooo much!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

specialk~ I didn't part with anything for it! LOL I was going to part with the toilet case but decided to keep it. It's really useful for me.

Testing my new camera I just got! I'm hoping the color will come out better~

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC02989.JPG
    DSC02989.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 43
YAY! I'm so happy! I just bought this camera this morning!!! I'm glad the photo came out better!!! The camera cost as much as a Bal accessory for pete's sake!!! LOL! I am happy to have a good camera though finally!!! Ok~ I'll try to do a model shot.

^^^LOL!!!!!! I swear~ I don't even know how I did that!!! I have to learn all about this camera!!!

Yes~ it's really big!!! It's a great size~ I was surprised when I got it how much bigger it is IRL!!!! Oh sea~ I can't wait for you to get yours!!! I know you'll really like it (I hope).:heart:

Thanks monsoon!!!!:kiss:

^^^LOL!!!!!! I swear~ I don't even know how I did that!!! I have to learn all about this camera!!!

Yes~ it's really big!!! It's a great size~ I was surprised when I got it how much bigger it is IRL!!!! Oh sea~ I can't wait for you to get yours!!! I know you'll really like it (I hope).:heart:

Thanks monsoon!!!!:kiss:

i really can't wait for it to be here too aarggghhhhh!!! :P
it's to be expected this week.
btw, mine will be SKY BLUE :jammin: