boo hooo...no more Sophies on ebay

just_jill325

is a Mommy!!!!
O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
there used to be like 5-7 of them at one time now there are NONE left!!! :sad:

now I just gotta wait a couple months when people decide they don't want it....but it's soo preety I don't it will happen....

You know what, if it was a US boutique release it would have been more expensive, since Hawaii always has lower prices than us. That's how I justified paying more. Plus, I love it sooo much and I don't see it on anyone else!!

isn't LV charging 600 for the rivete pochette? i think the sophie has a lot more 'substance'... it's bigger, has 2 straps, same size or larger gold plate. i agree that if sophie were in the US it'd be in the 600 range or higher as well.

isn't LV charging 600 for the rivete pochette? i think the sophie has a lot more 'substance'... it's bigger, has 2 straps, same size or larger gold plate. i agree that if sophie were in the US it'd be in the 600 range or higher as well.

But I doubt as high as over $600...the estimated price was around $440 :shrugs:

I would pay over retail to get the Sophie, but I was lucky enough to get it from the Hawaii store for $400. Heck I paid 2K for my Graffiti Speedy, I think if you really want and can't wait, a 50% mark up isn't that bad. At least it's not a 100% or 200% markup.