Boo Hoo Boo Hoo - No Epi Speedy 30 In Grenade..."-(

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
I don't know what I was thinking. I thought that the Epi Speedy was coming out in Grenade in a SIZE 30. But alas, I got onto LV Live Chat this morning and I confirmed with them that the Epi Speedy in Grenade will only come in a SIZE 25.......booo hoooo.....that's too small for me!!!! :crybaby:
And to add insult to injury, no new colors are going to be introduced to the Petite Noes in the future......I was at least hoping to snag a Grenade in a Petite Noe if they didn't do the Speedy 30.....but nooo......:sad:

Just a boo hoo day for me......

I know! And I was trying to convince myself that an epi speedy 25 would work just because I'm so desperate for the color...but I've read too much about how the Epi 25 zippers......bite.......:wtf:

I'm so sorry about the speedy 30; but I am THRILLED it is coming in 25! That's my preferred size so I am happy about that.
Totally bummed about the petite noe; I would have loved to add that to my collection in either cassis or grenade.......what gives?!

I don't know what I was thinking. I thought that the Epi Speedy was coming out in Grenade in a SIZE 30. But alas, I got onto LV Live Chat this morning and I confirmed with them that the Epi Speedy in Grenade will only come in a SIZE 25.......booo hoooo.....that's too small for me!!!! :crybaby:
And to add insult to injury, no new colors are going to be introduced to the Petite Noes in the future......I was at least hoping to snag a Grenade in a Petite Noe if they didn't do the Speedy 30.....but nooo......:sad:

Just a boo hoo day for me......

Is it confirmed that they are coming with epi cassis or grenade? I have asked 2 different SAs and they both said they are not coming out?