Boo Hoo Boo Hoo - No Epi Speedy 30 In Grenade..."-(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't know what I was thinking. I thought that the Epi Speedy was coming out in Grenade in a SIZE 30. But alas, I got onto LV Live Chat this morning and I confirmed with them that the Epi Speedy in Grenade will only come in a SIZE 25.......booo hoooo.....that's too small for me!!!! :crybaby:
    And to add insult to injury, no new colors are going to be introduced to the Petite Noes in the future......I was at least hoping to snag a Grenade in a Petite Noe if they didn't do the Speedy 30.....but nooo......:sad:

Just a boo hoo day for me......

2. That is too bad! I am not a big fan of the 25 either. A speedy 30 in grenade would have been hot!

3. Thats too bad! I don't see why they wouldn't make it in the 30 since they are already making it in the 25.

4. I know! And I was trying to convince myself that an epi speedy 25 would work just because I'm so desperate for the color...but I've read too much about how the Epi 25 zippers......bite.......:wtf:

5. I'm so sorry about the speedy 30; but I am THRILLED it is coming in 25! That's my preferred size so I am happy about that.
    Totally bummed about the petite noe; I would have loved to add that to my collection in either cassis or grenade.......what gives?!

6. I'm with you on this...I would love a bag in Grenade...not crazy about the alma and the 25 is too small for me...just have to wait..

7. Oh darn! I'd love an Epi Grenade in a Speedy 30, too.

8. If you can I would still take a look at the 25 they are a little bigger in epi so it may still work for you.

I'm sad about the petite Noe I really wanted that in Grenade

9. Is it confirmed that they are coming with epi cassis or grenade? I have asked 2 different SAs and they both said they are not coming out?

10. I spoke to LV live chat directly.....

11. Thanks! I hate when the SA doesn't know anything! or try not to give information so you buy something else!!