Bonz FB from meet up transactions?

May 13, 2010
Down in TX
I have sold 2 expensive high end items this past summer to the same lovely gal, who replied to my Bonz listings. Since she lives close by, we have met up & done our transactions. I appreciate that she is an honest and trustworthy. She may now be purchasing another high $ item from me in person again. My question is can we still leave mutual FB for one another? Is this not even considered a Bonz sale since no $ has crossed through Bonz? Lastly, if it is ok to leave FB for one another would I have to have her send $.01 (or something like that) to make it a legitimate in order to exchange FB?

The only reason I am asking b/c (other than obviously being new to Bonz & building up FB)I'd really like to have the FB available to other possible buyers to see that I have sold authentic high end pieces in the past, with success. I know it makes me nervous to purchase from people that don't have a good track record already established.

I'd appreciate your thoughts on this- thanks!

mizsunshyne

Mar 8, 2010
I heard lots of sellers and buyers just put up "freebies" on the bonz but in the listing it says will trade. Once you and the other party makes the transaction, you both can leave feedback since the listings are freebies. Well, that's what I heard. Hope that helps, OP.

aimtree

O.G.
Mar 10, 2008
london uk
you can leave an "endorsement" for the person on their profile page. If you do the freebie listing thing I think it will be tricky as it will be listed on the feedback page as freebie.

Jun 25, 2008
You can't leave feedback for each other for a transaction that "never" happened. If you guys want to be able to exchange feedback and if you want to build up your feedback to encourage buyers to feel safe buying designer items from you, then you need to complete the transactions on Bonz rather than off the website.

May 13, 2010
Down in TX
Thanks for all your help ladies, I appreciate the input! I was confused about the "freebie" listings, it never occurred to me that it might have been a trade. I certainly wouldn't want someone to think a completed "freebie" listing was something unscrupulous. I guess I should appreciate the fact that I have found a trustworthy & repeat buyer, regardless of the lack of FB. Thanks!

Last edited: