Bonus time!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I get my bonus next Friday and I have already picked out the tote I am getting, the Poppy tote. :smile:

I cant' wait to get her since I can also use it as a diaper bag! This will be my first Coach purchase.

[​IMG]

2. Congrats on the bonus and congrats in advance on the new bag. That looks like it will make a really cute diaper bag, I bet you get lots of compliments on it, though not as many as on your cute daughter.

3. That's a crazy cool diaper bag! Good idea.

4. LoVe It!
    I miss little little ones....
    they grow so quickly....
    Just got out of the diaper bag stage after 3 kids....
    Gorgeous bag..

5. Oh Congrats on your bonus! Nothing can be better than buying a brand new coach bag to reward yourself! :yahoo:

6. I think I like your baby better :lol: But still, I hope you enjoy your new tote.

7. Congrats!!!

8. Great Choice... I am not a Poppy fan but I think this is the most disirbale tote in the line.

9. Let us know how the "gold sparkles" last on the bag. I think there are some on the handles, i'd be interested to know how they applied them!

10. Congratulations on the Poppy bag. :biggrin: What a cute baby you have there! Soooooo cute!

Hoping my boss will give me Christmas Bonus this year.

11. Congrats on the bonus and the prospect of a new bag. I like the idea of using that tote as a diaper bag. Can't wait to see pics when you get her!

12. Congrats!

13. Love the idea, use it as a diaper bag ! cool mom ! The bag is fabulous.

14. yeay!
    congrats on the bonus!

15. Thanks everyone! When I saw it I thought "that is going to be mine!" haha!!

Thanks for the compliments on my little girl too! :smile: