Bonnie.

corries2

Saor Alba
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
Bonnie looked boring online to me but IRL today I loved it. Esp Oak and I'm not oaks' biggest fan sometimes. It has a darker canvas strap which really sets it off. I was so impressed. It's not going to stop the traffic but it looks classic Mulberry and really practical. Anyone else any thoughts?

I haven't seen it irl but Mulberry.com's pics make me think of the old classic shape messengers in congo or scotchgrain, but with an updated shape and strap. I really like it!

I demand a moderator this instant!!

I like broad canvassy straps like Mabel Messenger. I think that and the simplicity appealed to me. It's great that this and a fringed Daria can come out the same stable. To continue the horses metaphor!!

I want one £350 with SH discount. I need to keep selling!!!

I haven't seen it irl but Mulberry.com's pics make me think of the old classic shape messengers in congo or scotchgrain, but with an updated shape and strap. I really like it!

It couldn't be any simpler Klp. And price-wise compared to some of their prices it's okay.
I want two.

I really like the Bonnie . I wish it was slightly bigger. I imagined it to be bigger from the pictures on the website and I was quite surprised how small she is IRL. I carry half the house with me everywhere I go!!!!

I haven't seen it IRL but it does appeal to me although I do think the price is a bit steep for a bag with a canvas strap. I love my Old Ladies and Bonnie reminds me of them.

Last edited:
I agree, I think Bonnie is a great little bag! She looks really cute on, I tried the oak and the chocolate in JL and thought it was really practical and sat really nicely... only problem for me is the wide strap, makes my hooters look like Madonna cones.

I haven't seen it IRL but it does appeal to me although I do think the price is a bit steep for a bag with a canvas strap. I love my Old Ladies and Bonnie reminds me of them.

I'd rather the canvas than a thin leather messenger strap. I think they waste messenger bags.

I think maybe one worn over each shoulder crossbody, lifting your hooters like a Playtex Cross your Heart Bra.

Hows about that for a pair of cones!!!

That's me just getting silly again.

Hate to disagree Corries but I thought it was a bit dull and heavy looking. Horses for courses eh but lets not fall out LOL.

:lolots:

It's an updated version of the Martha, isn't it? But smaller. And not as nice :P

Haven't seen it IRL though - am basing my opinion on the web photo which I'm sure doesn't do the bag justice.

I'd rather the canvas than a thin leather messenger strap. I think they waste messenger bags.

I think maybe one worn over each shoulder crossbody, lifting your hooters like a Playtex Cross your Heart Bra.

Hows about that for a pair of cones!!!

That's me just getting silly again.

You could team them with a ' 5 lbs thinner girdle ' :nuts: or would that be silly ?

You could team them with a ' 5 lbs thinner girdle ' :nuts: or would that be silly ?

An 18 hour girdle wasn't it?

God it must have been mingin' when she rolled it off at midnight.

I need desperate measures after my holidays . How does anyone in Cornwall stay slim? The baking is TDF.
I stuffed my face and now am podgy and spotty. I look like I need a holiday.