Bonnie Satchel 13382 ???

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
I'm sure I've missed the proverbial COACH boat, but I just decided I LOVE this bag.

It's the Bonnie Satchel #13382 black leather with black patent trim. Love the contrast with the silver hardware.

Can't find pricing info from when they hit outlets.

Anyone know what these went for???
They also came in signature, but I NEED (want) the black leather, because I need another black COACH bag......NOT!!!!

TIA ladies!!!

I'm sure I've missed the proverbial COACH boat, but I just decided I LOVE this bag.

It's the Bonnie Satchel #13382 black leather with black patent trim. Love the contrast with the silver hardware.

They also came in signature, but I NEED (want) the black leather, because I need another black COACH bag......NOT!!!!

TIA ladies!!!

They should be around $115 now with the coupon

I got the camel/sand color in June during one of the 20% off coupons. It was redlined $350, 50% off, and 20% off, came out to $140.

I thought I loved this bag! It hadn't caught my eye in the boutique (maybe the $458 price deterred me) and I just loved getting it at the outlet, what a pleasant surprise to find a bag in a color I really like and at such a great price. But...I realized it'd been about 6 weeks and I hadn't snipped tags yet. I took out the stuffing and put my things in it and decided it wasn't for me. Part of it was the separate compartments the other part was if I hadn't used it, I didn't "need" it, so I returned it. I'm not trying to be negative, just saying you might want to take out all the stuffing in the store and try your things in it.

TIA ladies!!!

I bought the camel/tan a couple of weeks ago at the outlet and it was marked $119.99 minus the 20% coupon which made it $95.99 plus tax. I also saw one at Dillards when they had the extra 40% off and it came down to eighty something dollars. I have not seen the black one at the outlet lately or Dillards, but will check and let you know since I will probably go to the Round Rock outlet today and San Marcos in the morning. I really like the small size of it and intend on using it while I travel on the plane this weekend. I also have the black you mentioned in the larger size and really love it. I believe it was around $127.99 or so with the 20% discount. Good luck.

TIA ladies!!!

LOVECOACHMORE....sorry about the dumb reply I gave you. I didn't have my glasses on and read the style number wrong in your post. I gave you the info. for a different Bonnie bag. Anyway, I will still look at the outlet today and get some info. about prices and see if they still have black. Sorry again.

have the Bonnie Satchel in the Linen Lurex - got it on ebay for $135 & I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag!! I am not a fan of the signature fabric but for this design I will make an exception! So I can totally understand your love for the bag!

I haven't seen these in the outlet. I have only seen the cricket which is close but no cigar.

Good luck finding your love!!

i have that same bag in coral/fuschia and ADORE it! It is my favorite bag now. it holds a TON! I wanted to buy it in the black but my hubby liked the pink better. I WILL get it in black sooner or later. It is such a great bag! I paid $140 in June.

I had bought this bag when it was 50% off with the 20% off coupon...it came out to i think $140. I ended up returning it because I wanted the black leather/patent cricket (i think it's a better shoulder bag than the bonnie).

TIA ladies!!!

I know what you mean! I just got this bag last week at the Tuscola, IL outlet. I had seen her before in the pink and tan, but never really noticed the black/black. They also had the one that was black and white, which is really distinctive, but the white scared me off. This bag is just so neat looking and the rosepink satin lining is gorgeous.
Of course, I have a black on black sig tote with silver hardware, a 2007 Legacy shoulder bag (kinda small) and a Brahmin Annetta in Black Melbourne, but this Bonnie still stands out as different! :nuts:
No coup, but with 50% off of the redline, it was $144.99. I guess this week I would have saved another $29, but not worth the 2-1/2 hour drive to get a PA.
Good luck -- if you find one, you should be able to get it cheaper this week.

I posted about this bag a week or so ago. I wasn't quite sure if I liked it. Boy do I. I love it.:yahoo: I agree with the previous poster. It holds a lot. I have it in black signature. I purchased it from Dillards during the 40% off sale and got the wallet too.

A number of people (especially when I'm shopping in the Coach outlet) ask me where did I get it. I have seen the solid black one recently at a Dillards here. Sorry, not quite sure of the price, but I think it was 50% off.

Thanks for those of you who have tried to send me in the direction of this bag!!! I did find one, but the store won't hold it. I have to just wait and see if it's still waiting for my GF when she get's off work tomorrow. If it's still there it was meant to be mine (several states away) and if it's gone I might kill myself!!! LMAO <---j/k

Check out my signature. IF I do end up getting it, it will totally be due to a very kind friend who is doing me a MAJOR favor!!!

Lovecoachmore,
I posted this on the Cricket thread, but then I saw this thread and thought I'd post it here too:

I got the exact black Bonnie satchel you are looking for at the Grove City, PA outlet about 10 days ago. At that time, they had several, and also in the black siggy with white leather trim. It couldn't hurt to call them if that's anywhere near you.

I agree with you that it was never on my radar (too expensive and a little bigger than I normally wear), but when I saw it in person and tried it on, it was LOVE!:love:
I really liked the look of the Peyton but it was way too big for me, so this struck me as a sort of "little-Peyton":smile:--I love the turnlock closures on my bags!

I hope you get your bag!!

I hope that you get it! It is such an awesome bag in black!

Here is my ultra-girly "pepto pink" Bonnie. I just love her. She usually gets carried like this...on my arm not my shoulder.

Attachments

• bonnie2.JPG
    bonnie2.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 256