Bonnie Satchel 13382 ???

I had bought this bag when it was 50% off with the 20% off coupon...it came out to i think $140. I ended up returning it because I wanted the black leather/patent cricket (i think it's a better shoulder bag than the bonnie).

That's why I never tried this bag on. It looks fantastic but I assumed it wouldn't go over the shoulder.

I'm sure I've missed the proverbial COACH boat, but I just decided I LOVE this bag.

It's the Bonnie Satchel #13382 black leather with black patent trim. Love the contrast with the silver hardware.

Can't find pricing info from when they hit outlets.

Anyone know what these went for???
They also came in signature, but I NEED (want) the black leather, because I need another black COACH bag......NOT!!!!

TIA ladies!!!

I saw at least four of these bags at the San Marcos outlet today. I believe they were around $280.00 minus 50%...around $145.00 then additional 20% off if you have the coupon. Maybe you could do a charge send. It really is a cute bag.

YEP, got it!!!! Thank GOODNESS I found ONE (literally, was a return and not even in the system) near a GF of mine. She went and picked it up for me with her merch credit she had, then I'm sending her my turnlock tote that I was gonna exchange it for anyway. She'll return the turnlock tote and get her merch credit back!!! I'm also sending her $$$ for shipping and a little gift because I thought it was really KIND what she did!!!

I don't know for sure when it will get here. I've never seen it IRL that I REMEMBER but I have this gut feeling it's gonna be :love: at first sight, pet, smell!!! LOL

I already have alot of black COACH bags, but could NOT resist one more. I can't believe it's never even been a glitch on my radar, but it was just like the all black Hamptons PW large satchel, once I decided I liked it I couldn't get it out of my mind!!!

I'll post pic's when it arrives!!! I'm thinking it's gonna be one of my "go to" bags!! Can't wait to adorne it with either my leather Skull & X Bones FOB or my legacy striped PEACE sign (which is usually reserved for black leather Ergo tote) but she might just have to learn to share!!!