Bonnie 'Lady Bag'

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These two threads have already been started about this bag, but I have a little more info:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/does-anyone-know-any-info-about-new-madison-408159.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/article-on-some-of-the-spring-2009-stuff-401063.html

13387, Legacy Stripe, $458. Bag is made of linen.

13385, Leather, $458. CS couldn't tell me the colors of leather available.

Bag is available to order now, but won't be available to ship until mid February. Will be in stores in April (?).

I am really excited about this bag. I should have asked the dimensions.

2. Any info on the python one?

3. Python is $3500, and there's also another bag for $4500.

Dimensions for leather and linen are the same (4.33" x 7.85" x 9.17"). Too small..bummer! :tdown:

Right now only SV/BK is showing up as the color for the leather versoin.

4. Wow! That is really small! Thats the size of a going out bag! Its cute though!

5. ^^I asked if they had sizes/prices in between, and she was not able to find anything. I just can't do anything that small at that price! Maybe when it shows up at the outlet like the Aubrey! You're right...great going out size bag, but I still prefer my Bridgits for that!

Maybe they will introduce more sizes and styles later on. Otherwise, I think I will be stuck to buying older bags and other brands for a while! I'm not liking all these really small bags as of late with no options to get them in a larger, while still affordable, size!

6. ITA with you baglady! The bags I've pictured below are the one's I'm loving right now...neither are Coach!!! I am loving the bags in my avatar though!

Attached Files:

7. Couldn't get the Michael Kors to upload!!!

8. The pink one pictured...what is it? Beautiful!

9. Well, that's completely disappointed if the Lady Bag is that small. I guess I won't be getting it afterall than.
    [​IMG]

10. ^^ Let's hope for larger bags to be introduced at some point! They are really cute. I LOVE the styles!

11. Too bad Coach doesn't realize that a "Lady" likes to carry more than lipstick and Tic Tacs in her "Bag"

12. I def need a larger bag than these styles...but I love them!!!

13. Oh, thanks so much for the info!! I'm so glad we now have style #'s. I'll definitely keep my eyes open at work and try to garner some more information for us as soon as its available. They do seem rather small, especially for the price. I was really hoping they would be about the same size as the small Sabrina *sigh*. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait to make my final judgment until I see it in person.

14. Has anyone ordered and/or seen this bag IRL? Does anyone have a drilldown pic of the bag?