Bonney Sneaks

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
Does anyone have these or know anyone who does? My dear daughter is dying for a pair for Christmas... I called the 800# and they are sold out until Jan. :crybaby:

My question is....how well do they wear? She's 11 so she'll give them a work out for sure. She's not going to be able to get them at Christmas but maybe as a surprise late gift .... hehe

Attachments

• Q258.jpg
    Q258.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 78
ye steh tattersall will be back in january sorry but L&T an dmacys ahve such a great selection of other bonney style sneaker i pickedup teh signature black ones where teh "c's are visible with legcay stripe interior .. i luv them and they r a must funny how u poste this threda i posted a thread about them in pat few days about how other where them and such .. i find in ordre to where them with flap out either have o have a skinny pany or just have a wide leg sort or pant and where them over the flaps....

Where can I find those? I can not find them annywhere I check Nordstrem but they did not have them on their website. I did find them on Ebay but they were $115 and they were used. So please help me find them for not under $100.