Bonjour, my souvenirs from Paris

I loved reading this thread, you are a great storyteller and it is so fantastic you are getting a true love right away! Cannot wait to see pictures...
Will be in Europe sometime during 2009, maybe you can jet back over to Paris when I'm there and we can shop ;)

Sarahcantiik, Mr Posh Spice, herms_lemming, CynthiaNYC, harleyNemma, licencetocook, PennyD2911, toscaong, elizabethk, Queenie, jo_ee, hello2703, Thank you so much!! I must practice my writing before doing the next travel journal :lol: because now you all believe I got the dreamy Rouge VIF, I just wish..

annanas, another Finn there?:smile: Please let me know when you'll be here next time and we'll arrange a Helsinki Hermes meet:yes:
candance117, I would love to! Let's just see how much H damage I'm able to make in 2008:angel:

And SHE'S HERE!!! DHL just rang the doorbell and SHE'S HERE!!! I'll be back with pics in a minute :tup:

Let me introduce my precious, Sac a main Birkin 30 Veau Togo, palladium hardware and interior in Chevre.
A classic beauty I will wear till death do us apart :smile:

Attachments

• Birkin 111.jpg
    Birkin 111.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 132
  • Birkin 112.jpg
    Birkin 112.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 102
And a couple of action pics. Sorry about the blurriness and all other faults in the pics:smile: The days are so gloomy here now..
Hmmm, I should lose a few kilos as well :nuts:

Attachments

• action1.jpg
    action1.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 128
  • action2.jpg
    action2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 146