Bonjour! My day at the Mothership (super long sorry)

Wowowowow hot mamma!!!

You look great with everything!! The sac plat looks amazing!! Never thought much about Mandarin nor the sac plat in Epi...but wow this is a beautiful combo and the bandeau looks soo cute on it!!!

Sunnies - amazingg!!!

Trevi - *faints*

Congrats on everything!!!

Wowowowow hot mamma!!!

You look great with everything!! The sac plat looks amazing!! Never thought much about Mandarin nor the sac plat in Epi...but wow this is a beautiful combo and the bandeau looks soo cute on it!!!

Sunnies - amazingg!!!

Trevi - *faints*

Congrats on everything!!!

thanks Karman, mandarin epi was my mission I *almost* didn't care what I got as long as it was mandarin (and I sniffed it to make sure it didn't smell LOL) I have the perfo bandeau in orange too I haven't tried it yet but I think it'll look hot.

wow u had a great great time there!
I actually tought so too, that the SAs didn't speak very good english
but there is indeed lots of things you don't see anywhere else
When I was there I saw many nomade bags that are not in the courrent catalogue
Congrats the one I love more is the baby mandarin ;)

Congrats on all your newest acquisitions! Sounds like you had a wonderful time.....how long are you in Paris? The Tand B glasses ive never seen, i like them alot!! Im making my long LV list now for when i go back to visit relatives next summer.......Happy LV birthday to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow u had a great great time there!
I actually tought so too, that the SAs didn't speak very good english
but there is indeed lots of things you don't see anywhere else
When I was there I saw many nomade bags that are not in the courrent catalogue
Congrats the one I love more is the baby mandarin ;)

yes! there was so much normade it was everywhere, it prob is best to go with pictures because if you are just enquiring about something random it's hard to get across what your talking about the mirage/degrade bags were especially dificult. I must try and learn a little french for next time

congrats congrats! i'm lovin the trevi and sac plat. is lv your only shopping stop in paris?

I got a pair of Gucci shoes too, I already had the same pair but they died I have worn them too much so I needed to replace them as they are super comfy I just got the same pair LOL

I also visited Versace, Dior & Chanel but nothing other than LV called out to me, I wanted a pair of Chanel double cc earrings but there was none that I liked