Bonjour! Back from Paris with My Haul :)

In fact, they made buying the Mirage and Mono Bequias difficult for me. They are selective in selling the seasonal items to walk ins and they play mind games with you, i.e. even if they have one on display and say they have one for sale, after passing them your passport, they might refuse selling it to you by coming up with excuses not to sell you. More on that later.

in paris, when u go Chanel...u get to see their mens section in rue cambon w/ those jackets n stuffs thats u hardly see anywhere else also some of those hard-to-get bags and accesories. in hermes, by luck u may even purchase a birkin/kelly by 'walk-in'.almost the same thing happen when u walk into any of those french boutiques but i agreed the same thing doesnt happen in LV. they built such a phenomenal store in a very 'tourist-ey' area but not to expect high traffic of foreigners flaunt in to get a special treat of limited items? i find it annoying and very not soo french of them.

i guess they expect people all over the world to come to france looking only for the cheaper price tags of normal and permanent items. if its true... theyre very wrong. and its very insulting to us too. (totally my one-cents...)

anyhow, ure safely back in KL now ya? hoping all is good and im guessing ure now readjusting to the normal KL life. welcome back to the world where 'teh tarik' is our latte and 'roti canai' is a french pastries.:upsidedown: kiddin!

dont forget to post photos of ur haul!!

in paris, when u go Chanel...u get to see their mens section in rue cambon w/ those jackets n stuffs thats u hardly see anywhere else also some of those hard-to-get bags and accesories. in hermes, by luck u may even purchase a birkin/kelly by 'walk-in'.almost the same thing happen when u walk into any of those french boutiques but i agreed the same thing doesnt happen in LV. they built such a phenomenal store in a very 'tourist-ey' area but not to expect high traffic of foreigners flaunt in to get a special treat of limited items? i find it annoying and very not soo french of them.

i guess they expect people all over the world to come to france looking only for the cheaper price tags of normal and permanent items. if its true... theyre very wrong. and its very insulting to us too. (totally my one-cents...)

anyhow, ure safely back in KL now ya? hoping all is good and im guessing ure now readjusting to the normal KL life. welcome back to the world where 'teh tarik' is our latte and 'roti canai' is a french pastries.:upsidedown: kiddin!

dont forget to post photos of ur haul!!

Thats so weird that they do that! What do they expect for tourists not to want to pick up LE's and hard to get things? I mean thats a big reason to buy over there....

Thanks y'all for the congrats.

I took over a 1000 pics but some pics had higher resolutions so I cant upload them. Such a waste. I took a group pic of my haul when in the hotel room but now I am back I have already kept them away and/or given them to my family. I think I have to use photobucket to upload but I find that a hassle. We'll see.

I actually bought the items from different stores, in Champ Elysees, Avenue Montaigne, Au Bon Marche, St Germaine and on different occasions. If you had bought them all at one go, they would certainly disallow it.

On how I managed to take pics of the CE store with no one there, I took them when the store is claosed from the main glass door. :smile:

Oo la la....what great pics...sounds like you had a blast!!!

Its so annoying that the flagship store would be so horrid....my cousins say the same thing....sometimes they refuse to sell to asian customers thinking that its a bootleg business person coming to knock off the pieces....one of my friend was heart broken by it....the service is a nightmare I heard....

Thats why I dont think that Ill buy anything big from the store when I visit, maybe some accesories...

Here is part of my haul together with my Dolce loot.
IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_3041.jpg

IMG_3042.jpg