Bone vs Camel Patent Sophia

Which one?!

• Small bone Sophia

• Small Camel patent sophia

• Small purple sophia

Results are only viewable after voting.

Beriloffun

Aug 30, 2010
So...im afraid to say that I may have become a fellow TPFer who has the addiction....to sophias!!!

The runner ups are bone Sophia, camel patent Sophia, and purple Sophia is in there too for good measure.

I've never had a light color bag before, so I'm kind of worried that I might get it dirty :sad: which one is more durable? Less reistant to color transfer? More wareable during all seasons? In the rain? I wear mostly neutral colors (yeah my closet is boring :P). I know that I'm going to get the purple eventually, just bc it's my favorite color.

I will probably go for the smaller size, as I don't think I'd feel comfortable enough carrying around a big light colored bag!

I saw one at dullards that I am in LOVE with...it looks like a camel/bone color but is oaten with embossed C's all over it and has gorgeous braided handles! To me it is TDF! Don't know what this Sophia is called and I'm too lazy to look her up lol I'm having a hard time choosing between her and the silver and the crimson!!! I too am getting the small. As I am small so the large looks ridiculous on me :smile: the small Sophia handles fit over my shoulder fine also so that did it for me on my size choice! Wish I could get all 3 of my choices but Santa doesn't love me THAT much LOL my birthday IS in January though!!!

I saw one at dullards that I am in LOVE with...it looks like a camel/bone color but is oaten with embossed C's all over it and has gorgeous braided handles! To me it is TDF! Don't know what this Sophia is called and I'm too lazy to look her up lol I'm having a hard time choosing between her and the silver and the crimson!!! I too am getting the small. As I am small so the large looks ridiculous on me :smile: the small Sophia handles fit over my shoulder fine also so that did it for me on my size choice! Wish I could get all 3 of my choices but Santa doesn't love me THAT much LOL my birthday IS in January though!!!

Its the MADISON EMBOSSED LOGO LEATHER SOPHIA SATCHEL. And your right its a beautiful bag!

I love the braided handles too! That bag might be the sperfrct substitute if I can't choose between the other two!! I wish it came in more colors tho! I wonder if anyone here has it? I feel like the gathered bags overshadowed all the other lovely ones!

Palacecats: what's your worry about the handles?

I don't know maybe unraveling?? Probably crazy but it seems anything slightly out of the ordinary falls apart with Coach!! Yes I think she's the perfect compromise between the ones I want! My hubby hates red so I don't think he will get me the crimson (he's picking my Christmas pressie and I told him these are the 3he has to pick from!! Lol) what color is the lining do u know? I will have to go look it up I too wonder if anyone has this bag? And what they think of her and how she is holding up/wearing. I am scared of the silver now after reading about pealing!!!

My vote is for the bone. It's so delicious looking, like ice cream. The patent will be easiest to care for and has a magenta lining. The bone has a blue lining. The embossed champagne is SUPER gorgeous but is VERY delicate (I had the shoulder bag in the embossed champagne and returned it because it is SO delicate). The embossed has a salmon color lining if I remember correctly. Patent will be easiest to care for, but IMO the bone is the prettiest! HTH! :smile:

My vote is for the bone. It's so delicious looking, like ice cream. The patent will be easiest to care for and has a magenta lining. The bone has a blue lining. The embossed champagne is SUPER gorgeous but is VERY delicate (I had the shoulder bag in the embossed champagne and returned it because it is SO delicate). The embossed has a salmon color lining if I remember correctly. Patent will be easiest to care for, but IMO the bone is the prettiest! HTH! :smile:

well....the embossed is off my list now! I use and abuse my bags (unfortunately) and I don't think I could handle it!
I'm so scared on color transfer on the bone tho! and paula3boys said camel gets color transfer too...

picking a purse is hard! :Push: