Bone Cuff

LGGSZCA

Jan 16, 2019
Hello everyone! I have read through all the bone cuff posts but I must admit I am a little confused.
I know the bone cuff comes in several sizes small and medium and right and left. Does it also come in medium,
small, large and extra large sizes? I would love to see any photos or posts (newer) of everyone's personal jewelry.
Thanks in advance

I read through all of them a while ago when I was thinking about investing in one. My strong recommendation is to go to a Tiffany store to try them on, as the fit and feel are very different in person than I expected. I am now very glad I didn't buy one, as I would not have been able to judge the size and width I need. I decided to hold off as I prefer a looser fit than I was able to experience with the sizes I tried on.

I read through all of them a while ago when I was thinking about investing in one. My strong recommendation is to go to a Tiffany store to try them on, as the fit and feel are very different in person than I expected. I am now very glad I didn't buy one, as I would not have been able to judge the size and width I need. I decided to hold off as I prefer a looser fit than I was able to experience with the sizes I tried on.
I did try them on in a Tiffany store. I ended up getting the medium size. I am tall 5'11" but I am small boned. I wore it all day at work and was surprised it was as comfortable as it was. Thanks for replying.

Reactions: Julezah
I did try them on in a Tiffany store. I ended up getting the medium size. I am tall 5'11" but I am small boned. I wore it all day at work and was surprised it was as comfortable as it was. Thanks for replying.
Would love to see a picture! I’m also that height and have considered this piece.