Bond Street haul

What a shame they didn't have it! I hope your online order arrives quickly

I am going to do an overnight! But I am still between the Westminster GM and Totally MM! Question and honest opinion please! Since you have do you think I could rock the Totally MM DE with my work Suits or to church?

Be Blessed MoNikki

I am going to do an overnight! But I am still between the Westminster GM and Totally MM! Question and honest opinion please! Since you have do you think I could rock the Totally MM DE with my work Suits or to church?

Be Blessed MoNikki

I definitely think so. The MM will be slightly bigger than a Mulberry bayswater and it's a similar shape, therefore I think it is perfect for both casual and smart

Thanks all!! The in laws have just left 😃

Originally I had the Neverfull PM in Damier Ebene, but I was too nervous about the open top and moved her on. I then ordered the Speedy B25 in DE online and was really disappointed when it arrived. Although LV assure me it didn't come from a store, ladies we all know when you get a bag that has been very well handled! That got sent straight back.

The SA in bond street was fab. I asked to compare the Speedy B 25 with the totally and as soon as I put the speedy on, he said straight away "that is not the bag for you, the totally suits you much more". Some may be put off by this, but I appreciated his honesty and he said what I was thinking! The totally was slightly cheaper as well, so I guess it would have been more favourable to him to sell me the Speedy, so I appreciated his honesty.

Sorry meant to reply to someone else