Bond Street haul

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
What a shame they didn't have it! I hope your online order arrives quickly

I am going to do an overnight! But I am still between the Westminster GM and Totally MM! Question and honest opinion please! Since you have do you think I could rock the Totally MM DE with my work Suits or to church?

Be Blessed MoNikki

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Somersetlove

Dec 4, 2011
Suffolk
I am going to do an overnight! But I am still between the Westminster GM and Totally MM! Question and honest opinion please! Since you have do you think I could rock the Totally MM DE with my work Suits or to church?

Be Blessed MoNikki

I definitely think so. The MM will be slightly bigger than a Mulberry bayswater and it's a similar shape, therefore I think it is perfect for both casual and smart

lvchicago

O.G.
Mar 31, 2006
Your pics are great and she looks wonderful on you. Enjoy and tell the in-laws, no arriving during photoshoots! :lol:

cougster

O.G.
Jul 12, 2008
USA
Thanks all!! The in laws have just left 😃

Originally I had the Neverfull PM in Damier Ebene, but I was too nervous about the open top and moved her on. I then ordered the Speedy B25 in DE online and was really disappointed when it arrived. Although LV assure me it didn't come from a store, ladies we all know when you get a bag that has been very well handled! That got sent straight back.

The SA in bond street was fab. I asked to compare the Speedy B 25 with the totally and as soon as I put the speedy on, he said straight away "that is not the bag for you, the totally suits you much more". Some may be put off by this, but I appreciated his honesty and he said what I was thinking! The totally was slightly cheaper as well, so I guess it would have been more favourable to him to sell me the Speedy, so I appreciated his honesty.

Sorry meant to reply to someone else