Bond Street haul

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
Thanks all!! The in laws have just left 😃

Originally I had the Neverfull PM in Damier Ebene, but I was too nervous about the open top and moved her on. I then ordered the Speedy B25 in DE online and was really disappointed when it arrived. Although LV assure me it didn't come from a store, ladies we all know when you get a bag that has been very well handled! That got sent straight back.

The SA in bond street was fab. I asked to compare the Speedy B 25 with the totally and as soon as I put the speedy on, he said straight away "that is not the bag for you, the totally suits you much more". Some may be put off by this, but I appreciated his honesty and he said what I was thinking! The totally was slightly cheaper as well, so I guess it would have been more favourable to him to sell me the Speedy, so I appreciated his honesty.

I understand completely and I am glad they are honest (well some of them). I just came back from being at the boutique for two hours. I know takes me forever! But I have to be sure. I compared the NF MM, Westminster GM, Verona MM and Totally MM. I came back to the Totally MM DE as I had the Azur PM but sold too small. But I loved the Totally then and still love it now! Heart broken because again all they had was the display! Won't buy displays so I came home and ordered online - now I have to wait with the Holiday and all! Enjoy her because she is lovely!

Be Blessed MoNikki

May 3, 2014
Wow, you've got quite the collection starting in DE! Looks great! Seems like you caught a nice little preloved item too :smile: Enjoy!

Somersetlove

Dec 4, 2011
Suffolk
I understand completely and I am glad they are honest (well some of them). I just came back from being at the boutique for two hours. I know takes me forever! But I have to be sure. I compared the NF MM, Westminster GM, Verona MM and Totally MM. I came back to the Totally MM DE as I had the Azur PM but sold too small. But I loved the Totally then and still love it now! Heart broken because again all they had was the display! Won't buy displays so I came home and ordered online - now I have to wait with the Holiday and all! Enjoy her because she is lovely!

Be Blessed MoNikki

What a shame they didn't have it! I hope your online order arrives quickly