Bond Street BB - too similar to Pochette Metis?

davianxx

Dec 11, 2017
I have been thinking about adding the Bond Street BB in Magnolia to my collection. I have the Pochette Metis in monogram which can arguably be a similar shape and size.

What are your thoughts and does anyone have both?

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
Don't think they're that similar at all, actually. Agree with @no_1_diva that the Bond Street is most similar to the Cluny. Even so, I wouldn't mind owning both a Cluny BB and the Bond Street.

And if you like both and will use both, why not? Some people have multiples of the same/similar styles in different colours and sizes.

Reactions: davianxx

davianxx

Dec 11, 2017
Don't think they're that similar at all, actually. Agree with @no_1_diva that the Bond Street is most similar to the Cluny. Even so, I wouldn't mind owning both a Cluny BB and the Bond Street.

And if you like both and will use both, why not? Some people have multiples of the same/similar styles in different colours and sizes.
Thank you! You’re right, if I love the shape of the bags and will use them both, then why not?

LV_4ever

Feb 4, 2013
Virginia
I have the Bond Street (not the BB size but the bigger one) in Magnolia and 2 pochette Métis. They are very different in feel to me. Granted my bond street is bigger than the PM where as the BB may be a bit smaller. The pros of the bond street are the magnetic closure which is so easy, and the pop of color which I love. Only con is not adjustable shoulder strap which is fairly long but really great for crossbody. The bond street is a beautiful bag- a little prettier and more feminine than the PM to be honest.

Reactions: davianxx

davianxx

Dec 11, 2017
I have the Bond Street (not the BB size but the bigger one) in Magnolia and 2 pochette Métis. They are very different in feel to me. Granted my bond street is bigger than the PM where as the BB may be a bit smaller. The pros of the bond street are the magnetic closure which is so easy, and the pop of color which I love. Only con is not adjustable shoulder strap which is fairly long but really great for crossbody. The bond street is a beautiful bag- a little prettier and more feminine than the PM to be honest.
Thanks! Love the pros and cons, that’s very useful. I’ve tried on the Bond Street and found it a little too big so the BB is hopefully going to be perfect.