Bond Street BB - too similar to Pochette Metis?

rocketeerxo

Dec 11, 2017
I have been thinking about adding the Bond Street BB in Magnolia to my collection. I have the Pochette Metis in monogram which can arguably be a similar shape and size.

What are your thoughts and does anyone have both?

Don't think they're that similar at all, actually. Agree with @no_1_diva that the Bond Street is most similar to the Cluny. Even so, I wouldn't mind owning both a Cluny BB and the Bond Street.

And if you like both and will use both, why not? Some people have multiples of the same/similar styles in different colours and sizes.

Reactions: rocketeerxo
Don't think they're that similar at all, actually. Agree with @no_1_diva that the Bond Street is most similar to the Cluny. Even so, I wouldn't mind owning both a Cluny BB and the Bond Street.

And if you like both and will use both, why not? Some people have multiples of the same/similar styles in different colours and sizes.

Thank you! You’re right, if I love the shape of the bags and will use them both, then why not?

I have the Bond Street (not the BB size but the bigger one) in Magnolia and 2 pochette Métis. They are very different in feel to me. Granted my bond street is bigger than the PM where as the BB may be a bit smaller. The pros of the bond street are the magnetic closure which is so easy, and the pop of color which I love. Only con is not adjustable shoulder strap which is fairly long but really great for crossbody. The bond street is a beautiful bag- a little prettier and more feminine than the PM to be honest.

Reactions: rocketeerxo
I have the Bond Street (not the BB size but the bigger one) in Magnolia and 2 pochette Métis. They are very different in feel to me. Granted my bond street is bigger than the PM where as the BB may be a bit smaller. The pros of the bond street are the magnetic closure which is so easy, and the pop of color which I love. Only con is not adjustable shoulder strap which is fairly long but really great for crossbody. The bond street is a beautiful bag- a little prettier and more feminine than the PM to be honest.
Thanks! Love the pros and cons, that’s very useful. I’ve tried on the Bond Street and found it a little too big so the BB is hopefully going to be perfect.