Bonanzle offers?

satine112

O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
How long does a seller have to accept or reject an offer? I don't want my offer out there for months and then me get a different bag while waiting and then the seller accepts my offer but i no longer can buy it and get a negative feedback.

thanks for your help!

hmm. well if seller has opened your message (which can be seen in the "sent message") - I would personally think that 48 hours is fair to respond or give counteroffer. But as said above, you can cancel offer -so no worries

Also of note - when you submit an offer, it's for the total you're willing to pay including shipping.

I learned this the hard way when I accepted an offer for an item and was paid that amount only, and then needed to pay shipping out of pocket. Not a biggie, but could be an issue if your seller doesn't know this and doesn't want to ship without an additional payment (or isn't willing to spell out terms: offer for item, plus shipping for $XX total.).

I waited almost a month to receive a response to a Bonanzle offer. It seems like people on Bonanzle are worse at communicating because the listing doesn't expire after 5 or 7 days, so they must just forget they have stuff up. Been trying to buy a designer messenger bag for my BF and I first messaged the seller about 10 days ago...even with additional messages I haven't heard anything.

Hi satine, I don't think there are any official guidelines, but I would wait about 2-3 days for a response.. after that I would cancel my offer!

I waited almost a month to receive a response to a Bonanzle offer. It seems like people on Bonanzle are worse at communicating because the listing doesn't expire after 5 or 7 days, so they must just forget they have stuff up. Been trying to buy a designer messenger bag for my BF and I first messaged the seller about 10 days ago...even with additional messages I haven't heard anything.

Wow!! That's a longgg time.. maybe the seller forgot to check Bonanzle/their email? Some people use different emails to sell vs. their regular email so they may not check it often.. although, a month is excessive! You should definitely cancel your offer.