BONANZLE hits 50,000 members!!:)

bellafleur

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
This must have just happened today or yesterday! Yaaaaay, just wanted to congratulate the Bonanzle guys!! (and us, of course, for keeping it fake-free:smile:

How is everybody doing with their sales? Anyone bought anything on Bonanzle lately? Here's hoping it just keeps growing and growing!:smile:

Wow, that's amazing...I'd love to know how many are buyers. :thinking:

I've only sold a couple of small, cheap things (a necklace, one of my felt pins and a pair of shoes), all under $30 since I joined in November.

The highest value item I sold was a Lanvin necklace in the $300 range, everything else has been $50 or less. But I have sold probably 8 items since I joined last September. I'm keeping the faith though!:smile: Haven't been back to evil bay since...:smile:

I have just started selling on Bonanzle, i have not had any sales yet, nor have i bought anything. I hope it starts to really take off, i'm sick of evilbay, and all there restrictions, and policy changes.

I've sold everything that I've listed! I've sold three purses since December, with the longest one taking a few weeks I think?

I've tried to buy a couple things but they sold for a higher offer. I'm still looking for a couple bags though! I search everyday, haha.

I guess sellers need to reduce the price of their designer items, especially because the Bonanzle fees are much lower than Bay. This could promote more sales there.

Bonanzle is still hit or miss for me, but more people are buying designer things from there now. I believe that bonanzle will need an auction format to really compete with ebay. There are a lot of people who only like auctions, and complain that buy-it-now prices are too high.

YEAH!!:woohoo: I too have done well on BONZ... most expensive bag sold was $1600 Bal. I do think RIGHT NOW tho, prices have had to come down to sell.
There is ALOT for sale on ALL the sites, and not nearly as many buyers.

The only thing I wish Bonanzle had was a visible logo for sellers when they're willing to accept offers on a piece.
I know there are buyers who just pass up listings without even clicking on them if they feel the price is too high, but it would be nice if buyers were made aware that some sellers are willing to negotiate on the price. Something similar to how ebay has the 'Buy it Now or Best Offer' logos visible before you even click on the item.

lol I have no real secrets! Mine were all Coach purses, with one being pretty popular. I guess I was just really willing to negotiate prices because I wasn't looking to make a profit. I was really just looking to unload some purses and get some money for new ones! :P