Bonanzle buyer used her business account and is doing a chargeback

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010
    What? first she claimed that my Purseforum authenticated bag was fake-- now she says the transaction was unauthorized.
    This is a crazy situation. Anyone dealt with this in the past?

2. I was faced with a similar situation recently, first time Bonanzle buyer used her business account to make a purchase. It was tricky, being a foreign PP account so the US address could not be confirmed by PP hence PP would only partially insure it and if the buyer said the transaction was unauthorized, there was no seller protection. I asked her a bunch of questions which she answered but I decided in the end to cancel the transaction and refund her money. Get in touch with support, they will be able to advise you on next steps.