Bonanzle buyer relisted my item with my pics...before they have even PAID me!

Odebdo

Luv my labs!
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Ok, so I am steaming mad...and am new to the selling of things on bonanzle...

I listed an item and it has been on bonanzle for like a month. Ironically I got two offers for the same thing on the same day from 2 different buyers, so I went with the higher offer, just happy to sell something finally.

This was yesterday...I log on today to see if I can see if this person has paid, or emailed me regarding payment...and instead I see that they have RELISTED my item, at a higher price, using MY pictures and MY words...THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE THE ITEM...I do...they haven't PAID me yet!

I have emailed bonanzle support asking if I can cancel the transaction, and also plan to block this person out of principle.

Honestly, I do not mind if they bought it, and then resold it...even at a higher price...but finish BUYING it...have it in YOUR hands, and take your own pictures, and use your own words...

Anyone with more experience and advice on how to keep this from happening, I am all ears. I will mark my pictures from now on!!

ITA.. report them! What cheek! And plz post their selling ID here so that we know not to buy it... since they don't yet own it! OMG:nuts:

You should also message the buyer on BONZ and advise her that you'd prefer she plz NOT use your photos and item description. Let her know that you are aware.

Best prevention is watermarking the photos.

I will be marking my photos...I guess I just like to believe the best in people...like I said, i wouldn't be mad if I had been paid and she relisted it after with her own pictures...this is just REALLY underhanded.

I just am worried because being new, I could not handle negative feedback, and while I know I am in the RIGHT, I am still worried this could make it hard for me to continue to sell if she leaves me negative feedback.

I do have an email into bonanzle support, have yet to hear from them.

"Dear buyer, I am so VERY sorry. My sister took this bag on her Caribbean cruise. I had NO idea she'd done this. I'd taken the pictures a while ago, and NOW the bag is wrecked. I'm so very sorry I have to cancel this sale. Thanks for holding off on payment, it makes things much easier." :lolots:

She is having a bonanzle today...

Of course once she got my email, she then paid me for it.

Out of principle, I am still going to wait to see if they can void the transaction and then work on getting paypal to refund her money...

She removed the listing, and has paid me and apologized...of course!

I will send her the bag, but at least the support team is aware of this...

And I will be watermarking ALL future pictures! Lesson learned!!