bonanzle buyer probelms

Sep 21, 2007
hi ya
so i have been selling on bonanzle for ages now and i find the website extremely helpful and easy to use.
i totally prefer it to ebay. however yesterday i received a offer for a bag and i accepted and half an hour later the buyer left me negative feedback with no communication or even paying, so i contacted the buyer and expressed my concern politely.
then today this morning i received an offer for a item and i accepted and the same thing happened. this time from a different member with 4 feedback of previous sales.
no wi have two negative feedbacks for not even doing anything! what do i do, they are ruining my 100%positive feedback and risking me being taken off bonanzle. i thinking ive been targeted and this is being done on purpose!

I would def think you have been targeted. That is so weird. what does the feedback say? I would for sure call bonanzle and get it straightened out. Maybe they can remove it seeing as you haven't even completed a transaction. That person should be punished NOT you.

yes, but theyhave yet to get back to me! i hate this and im so upset about it as i am proud of how hard i have worked on there!

I feel you. I am so sorry. I got a negative on ebay once. The buyer didn't give me an opportunity to deal with her concern first. In the end it took some leg work, but she removed it. Hvae you contacted these people to ask why they did this to you?

oh my gosh how horrible! I think you may have been targeted...who knows your bonanzle ID? Anyone in your personal life that may be angry at you? Any problems with anyone? I mean, this is NOT normal...I would contact bonanzle immediately.

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. =(

Thats crazy, iv bought from you and youve been nothing but helpful!! So basically youve recieved 2 negative feedbacks in 2 days for no reason..yeh sounds a bit odd, but why would they target you on purpose? I wonder if they are sellers or something and trying 2 ruin your reputation...

so bonanzle have now marked the 2 members as guests now! mmm something must be going on! is that like ebay suspending members?
it just makes me very nervous about accepting any offers now!

Last edited:
Its really odd how this happened - Bonanzle needs to look into this and prevent if from happening to others.

Hang tight!! I'm sure Bonanzle will help and take care of this very soon!! Big Hugs! :hugs: