bonanza RM Mac dilemma, need advice, pls rop

jackiec

May 14, 2009
hi,
I bought a turquoise MAC off Bonanza for $140 without the dustbag -- good price. When I got it, it was in good shape but the color is a bit faded ...if you look under the front hardware you can see that it was darker. I contacted the seller and they don't want to take it back. I asked if they would refund some of my money -- I asked for $50 back but they said it was too much and are offering to send me the dustbag, which seems pretty lame to me. thoughts please?

140 is a pretty good price for a mac. If you really don't like it, I would get them to take it back since no fading was mentioned. You can file a dispute if you need to.

Leather color and shading is unique for every bag. It is the responsibility of the seller to disclose issues and also the responsibility of the buyer to ask questions. I think 140 is a great price.

Did the pictures reflect this shading? Looks significant...

Last edited:
I would contact the buyer or bonanzle as the fading is significant.

yes, I sent him a message stating:

Look, it’s the holidays and I don’t want to give you a hard time. I’m annoyed that there was no mention in the listing of the fading and if you look under the flap, it is obvious. You even say in the listing “like new condition”. I would prefer that you take the bag back.

Wow, the fading is really bad and obvious.

I'd push for a full refund since it's significantly not as described. I hope that it will work out for you. Keep us posted!