Bonanza questions!

mothbeast

O.G.
Jan 12, 2009
1. How long does it take for a listing to show up?
2. How long does it take edits to show up?

I'm asking because I posted something late last night that finally showed up on search this morning. When editing it I accidentally duplicated it and then deleted one listing but I might have deleted the original because now it does not show up in searches.

NITE_FOXX

Feb 14, 2010
BEAUTIFUL SOUTH
sometimes it is instant other times it takes a few hours. sometimes i will duplicate then delete once the duplicate shows up.some people leave up several duplicates. i do this sometimes if something has been up a long time to let people looking at new listings see it. this way they may jump on it instead of going through dozens of pages.

mothbeast

O.G.
Jan 12, 2009
Thanks all! I have another question. Should the Bonanzle and Paypal invoices match?

I sold 2 items to a buyer and while the bonanza invoice shows item1 $X item2 $x shipping $X the paypal invoice just shows a lump sum - the total amount grouped under item1 w/ shipping and handling = 0.

I am not super concerned for this order but wouldn't this cause problems with refunds and disputes? I've copied the info minus identifying info below.

Bonanza offer
Items Sold Your Price
ItemA $15.00
ItemB $50.00
Subtotal $65.00
Shipping $10.00
Order amount $75.00

Paypal screen
Qty Item Options Price
1 ItemA
Item # xxx $75.00 USD
1 ItemB