Bonanza Questions

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! This question has probably been asked a thousand times, but I have searched and cannot find a definitive answer.

I am a buyer on ebay and Bonz. I have a regular, free Paypal account. However, if I were to sell on Bonz or Ebay, would I have to upgrade my account to receive payments from buyers? If they use their credit/debit card through paypal, will I have to upgrade?
    Thanks for any feedback. I am very nervous at this whole prospect of selling.

2. You shouldn't have to. Paypal will take a % of the money coming in though.

3. That is understandable...I was just wondering, because I had read somewhere that if a buyer uses their cc linked to their paypal, that the seller would have to upgrade to receive it. Thank you for your reply, you have helped ease my mind a little. All the horror stories about selling has gotten me freaked out a bit. LOL!

4. i dont think you would have to upgrade. i had a regular and was able to sell and purchase things just fine.

5. Upgrade to what?

6. I think OP means to a premiere account. In that case, probably so, if you want people to be able to make credit card payments in addition to PayPal fund or check transactions.