Bonanza Has Poor Customer Service On Disputes And I have 2 scammers out of 5 sales

vintage4me

O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
So I have sold 5 items on Bonanza in 1 year 3 sales have been fine 2 have been a royal pain.The latest scammer filed a non receipt case 2 weeks after item was delivered.I sent her and bonanzle a scan of the delivery info.Bonanzas response was having her check with neighbors to find package.Buyers response to me was oh I made a mistake case meant for another seller.Buyer still left case open.I forwarded that email to Bonanza and after 3 weeks case is still open with no further attempt at bonanza to close case.So although I hae sold only a couple items on Bonanza its been more of a hassle settling a problem.Other sites you provide tracking they close case.So be very careful when selling there make sure to always use shipping with insurance and tracking

Last edited:

BeenBurned

Coach, Dooney, Uggs
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
East Coast, USA
How are you contacting them? Have you sent an email directly to support@bonanza.com? If not, do that.

Include all the info necessary to prove your case.

When you print shipping labels, do you mark the item as shipped and post the d.c. number into the "sold" transaction?