Bombay purse (and bracelet!)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Last night, my husband and I did something new and went to a Chand Raat Eid Festival nearby. It was so fun!!! I could have purchased everything - so many beautifully embroidered tunics and saris - but of course, I was immediately drawn to a couple of women selling these lovely handbags. It was really a fun experience; when she started pulling out choices of purses from a big tote bag, they laughed when I gasped in delight. ("You're a handbag girl, then, eh?" ...Um, yes. Just a bit. :P )

I chose this beauty and I'm excited because it's now a unique addition to my collection. I LOVE the bracelet that I purchased with it. Check out IndofashionZ by Ambika Mangtani - she's on facebook and I believe she has a website, too. She's lovely!

Thanks for letting me share! :smile::flowers:

Attached Files:

Scully Piper likes this.
  2. Beautiful bag and bracelet, CoachCruiser!❤️❤️

3. Thank you so much, Mariapia! :flowers:

4. What a lovely evening bag! I love the round shape, it's very clever. Goes perfectly with the bracelet too.

5. Thank you! I thought so, too - clever and unique! :smile: Can't wait to use it!

6. Both beautiful!!!

7. Beautiful, I'm happy for you :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice