Bolide vs. Bolide 1923

Aaah I've been gone all day! I love the 1923...however...can't compare to the traditional bolide and am curious myself....I wonder if I would like the longer handles on the regular more? I don't care about the shoulder strap for me, but I do love the pocket aspect...I put my bankbag in there while working - I love the double zipper (the plume is not double but single for some reason)...It holds a LOT! I would say quite similar to the 30 birkin without the wide open top of course, but I do leave it open and it's easy...I like the zipper aspect...I didn't used to care for the oval patch on the regular one but it doesn't bother me so much...(funny how that happens!!) -- I will have to check one out in person sometime...BTW Funny, I saw a gal in Boston carrying a red one when I was there either July or August, was that you???!! I drooled even though I was carrying my own fuschia lol!!

OK - Don't get me wrong...I love both Bolides and would be proud to own either, but I saw a particular picture of the 1923 in which the outside pocket looked like a frown and the placement of the clochet remind me of a tear drop...silly, but I can't get "the sad face Bolide" out of my mind. :sad: I also prefer having the strap option of the regular Bolide.

I really like the Bolide - practical, pretty and way easier to get into than either a Kelly or Birkin.

OK - Don't get me wrong...I love both Bolides and would be proud to own either, but I saw a particular picture of the 1923 in which the outside pocket looked like a frown and the placement of the clochet remind me of a tear drop...silly, but I can't get "the sad face Bolide" out of my mind. :sad: I also prefer having the strap option of the regular Bolide.

I really like the Bolide - practical, pretty and way easier to get into than either a Kelly or Birkin.

Ditto ! The Bolide is my favorite bag to carry when seriously shopping !

Aaah I've been gone all day! I love the 1923...however...can't compare to the traditional bolide and am curious myself....I wonder if I would like the longer handles on the regular more? I don't care about the shoulder strap for me, but I do love the pocket aspect...I put my bankbag in there while working - I love the double zipper (the plume is not double but single for some reason)...It holds a LOT! I would say quite similar to the 30 birkin without the wide open top of course, but I do leave it open and it's easy...I like the zipper aspect...I didn't used to care for the oval patch on the regular one but it doesn't bother me so much...(funny how that happens!!) -- I will have to check one out in person sometime...BTW Funny, I saw a gal in Boston carrying a red one when I was there either July or August, was that you???!! I drooled even though I was carrying my own fuschia lol!!

Hey, Shoes -- it might have been me!! When are you coming to Boston again??

Frenchie -- this is a really interesting interpretation! I can't say that I ever looked at my 1923 this way.....