Bolide, Kelly, and Birkin

The Bolide is a favorite of many of the SAs because of that heritage.
I find them elegant and also very practical.
LOVE to have one in chevre or ostrich one day!

Bolides are beautiful bags, and also very practical. I also love them, especially in ostrich as they go so well together. :tender: However, I like the smaller-sized Bolides more (27 and 31) because bigger than that, I look like a dwarf.

Kou - In Paris, there were 2 fuchsia ostrich Bolides in 27cm also. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! :love:

nathansgirl1908 said:
I'm on the phone with NYC and they have a "pink ostrich" bolide in 27cm. The retail for it is $8,000.00 and they will ship.

Are you going to get it?:graucho: I'm aiming for 31cm, but I think I'm going to have to get the Kellys and Birkins first before I go with the Bolide if their prices are similar ...

koukanamiya said:
Are you going to get it?:graucho: I'm aiming for 31cm, but I think I'm going to have to get the Kellys and Birkins first before I go with the Bolide if their prices are similar ...

I don't know. I think I want another color for a bolide. Hard to make up my mind.

La Vanguardia said:
^^ :drinkup: Yeap, one for each of you!

Kou - Did you call the shop also for the fuchsia ostrich Paris-Bombay PM? Will they ship?

I called but didn't get the name of the person. They seemed really busy though and no, they couldn't ship because of liability issues, which I can understand ... oh well ...

aspenmartial said:
kou, how was vert anis ostrich? I am dying for that color ostrich Hermes bags nowadays!

Vert Anis Ostrich is truly TDF!!! It's soooo beautiful. I'm typically not a green person but that's the one green that I would snatch up!:yes:

koukanamiya said:
Vert Anis Ostrich is truly TDF!!! It's soooo beautiful. I'm typically not a green person but that's the one green that I would snatch up!:yes:
seee i hate it on ostrich it is too yellow and muted for me on ostrich. to pistachio pea green. i want my greens bright apple spring green :crybaby:

lilach said:
seee i hate it on ostrich it is too yellow and muted for me on ostrich. to pistachio pea green. i want my greens bright apple spring green :crybaby:

It's interesting that different leather really brings out the color differently:yes: . For some odd reasons, vert anis in other leather looks awful on me, even though I LOVE the shade in general. Come to think of it, it appears that most vibrant colors looks bad on me with the exception of fuchsia. Oh speaking of green, I wonder how Vert Crue would look if they ever try making it in ostrich

yeah it is weird withthe colours as i only love the vert anis in togo (but mabe i am biased due to my love with vert crue and vert anis in togo gets the closest to that) every green with too much yeloow looks just sick on me
oh yeah vert crue in ostrich yummy

Greentea said:
The Bolide is a favorite of many of the SAs because of that heritage.
I find them elegant and also very practical.
LOVE to have one in chevre or ostrich one day!

I wish I have unlimited funds so that I can start an ostrich Bolide collection!