Bolide 31 in Rouge Vif Coromandel with GH

Perja

Well & truly Plumed
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
To cut a long story short, this was an SO for myself which JUST arrived but they got the hardware wrong (I wanted Palladium, I got gold), I'm letting you ladies know first.

Here are the specs:

Bolide 31
Rouge Vif
Chèvre de Coromandel
Gold Hardware

Currently on hold for me at FSH (PM me if you're serious about this and I'll give you my SA's name so you can contact him) but if no one is interested, I'll let them know they can "release" it.

I'm so heartbroken that it's the wrong hardware, but I think I heard my CC breathe a sigh of relieve as it cowered in my handbag.

Hey! Rouge vif alert! Wasn't it the "impossible to get" color?!?

OMG, let me think, I hope they won't get the hardware color on my raisin birkin wrong:s

^^Yes, I wondered the same...gold is so pretty with red, although I am a palladium girl myself...
I have banned myself from any contacts with FSH right now...but what a lovely sounding bag!

I was waiting for it since March and I have asked my SA to wait before putting the order in again. I don't know now. Do I want to go ahead with the rouge vif in a Bolide, do I want to order something else... Or even, do I want to order ANYTHING?

I'm so sorry to hear this, Perja.

IMO, GH goes well with red. Rouge Vif is a beautiful color and I'm craving for a Birkin in this color. OTOH, I'd be darn annoyed if the store messed up my order. How could this happen? Is FSH in such a chaos that they can't cope with the orders?