Bolide 27 vs Constance 24, which fits more?

smoma

Jun 2, 2008
Hi all, i have a Bolide 27 and now battling the temptation to purchase a Constance 24....

Would anyone share if Constance 24 would fit as much as Bolide 27?

Thanks in advance!

I think they are both very practical and very wearable. I am more careful with the constance because of the hardware. I don't ever fuss over my bolides (27 or 31).
The other thought is that I like the bolide 27 in "pretty" colors (mine is rose azalee). I like the C 24 better in neutrals because it already has a lot going on with the buckle. Mine is trench.
So, for me, if I was comparing these two for an every day bag, I would go for a neutral C 24.; but, if I wanted a pretty or feminine color, I would choose the bolide 27.

The Bolide can hold a bit more, but not much. I am also quite a bit more careful with my C as I don't want to scratch the hardware and since there are no feet I also don't want to set it down anywhere.

Reactions: lulilu and smoma
I think they are both very practical and very wearable. I am more careful with the constance because of the hardware. I don't ever fuss over my bolides (27 or 31).
The other thought is that I like the bolide 27 in "pretty" colors (mine is rose azalee). I like the C 24 better in neutrals because it already has a lot going on with the buckle. Mine is trench.
So, for me, if I was comparing these two for an every day bag, I would go for a neutral C 24.; but, if I wanted a pretty or feminine color, I would choose the bolide 27.

Hi Dreaming Big

My B27 is in RJ. I do love my Bolide but I have a slight problem. I find that the shoulder strap tends to slip away, maybe it's my shoulder structure?

I am thinking of selling my bolide and put the funds in for a constance 24 in Rose Jaipur

:smile:

The Bolide can hold a bit more, but not much. I am also quite a bit more careful with my C as I don't want to scratch the hardware and since there are no feet I also don't want to set it down anywhere.

I do have a LV Emilie wallet which fits in the bolide.
But I guess I do have to swap for a smaller wallet for a constance which is also a drawback for me.

Hi Dreaming Big

My B27 is in RJ. I do love my Bolide but I have a slight problem. I find that the shoulder strap tends to slip away, maybe it's my shoulder structure?

I am thinking of selling my bolide and put the funds in for a constance 24 in Rose Jaipur

:smile:
Will the C strap stay on your shoulder? It is a more substantial strap and bag, especially if your bolide is swift.