BoJack Horseman

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Anyone else likes quality writing and impeccable animation? :biggrin: It seems that this side of the forum is mostly filled with Reality TV fans... a group to which I don't belong. Rather than watching middle-aged women who wear too much makeup engage in a scripted fight and rather than trying to keep up with the manufactured world of the Kard-à-chiennes, I prefer to watch the adventures of a cartoon horse in Hollywoo. Who's with me?

Reactions: Sonmi999
:heart: It's time for the 6th and final season!! :heart:
I watched the first 8 episodes this weekend and I just can't wait to see how they bring this series to an end. It certainly feels like BJ is on the right path... but his past is quickly catching up to him.
I can't wait for January 2020!

:heart: It's time for the 6th and final season!! :heart:
I watched the first 8 episodes this weekend and I just can't wait to see how they bring this series to an end. It certainly feels like BJ is on the right path... but his past is quickly catching up to him.
I can't wait for January 2020!

I did too, it's going to be very interesting to see in January. Also, dressing up as Princess Carolyn for Halloween this year.

Reactions: fabuleux
I just discovered this show, and have been binge watching it for the past week. I just finished season 5. I absolutely love it. It’s wacky and funny, but still has such emotional depth. The Free Churro episode was my favourite so far.

Reactions: fabuleux and Joeli7
You need to post a picture of your costume!

I will!

I just discovered this show, and have been binge watching it for the past week. I just finished season 5. I absolutely love it. It’s wacky and funny, but still has such emotional depth. The Free Churro episode was my favourite so far.

That episode was amazing and I also loved the season three episode where he was underwater.

Last edited:
I feel like I need to rewatch the entire collection to pick up on the various references and happenings in the background that escaped me the first time around.

Reactions: Joeli7
I also loved Undone on Amazon Prime by the same guys. It’s got great animation, and focuses on mental illness, but is more of a drama than a comedy. It’s only 8 episodes long, so you can binge it in a day. I saw that first and then got into BoJack from there.

Reactions: canto bight