Boite Chapeau Souple PM vs Alma BB

• Boite Chapeau Souple PM

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • Alma BB

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters

Phokay

Dec 21, 2019
As the thread title said, which one would you get, let's say with the same price for brand new of one of these bag?

Oh, and I'm wondering does Boite Chapeau Souple could be considered as classic as well?

Personally, I prefer the the Boite Chapeau. Alma BB is very classic, won´t go out of style and it´s price is only increasing. However, the Boite Chapeau is more exclusive, it´s shape is very different, modern and contemporary. It´s a piece that stands out.
Both are very pretty, but if you are thinking about a long term piece, you would better served with the Alma BB.

I don't think that Boite Chapeau Souple can be considered a classic. Maybe in the future? Time will tell I guess. I think both bags are beautiful but they are very different. I find the Alma to be more elegant while the Boite Chapeau Souple is more casual, so based on that I think you should go for the style that best fits your personal style. I don't think you can go wrong with either of them.

Reactions: Phokay
boite chapeau souple for me. Tried it and really love the style but i had to pass as it couldn’t fit my wallet. Only if it was bigger, I would definitely pull the trigger.

Yess, that's exactly one of my concern. Guess MM is the better size with better load without being too bulky, but the price is lol