Bois de Rose SGH or Sahara GGH?

Bois de Rose SGH or Sahara GGH

• Bois de Rose SGH

• Sahara GGH

Results are only viewable after voting.

msvuitton

Jun 12, 2010
Please help me vote between Bois de Rose SGH and Sahara GGH..

I decided to get GH and I think this is the best combo for each bag. However I have never seen Sahara IRL, so it is hard for me to choose, because I've seen BDR and it is much prettier IRL than in picture!

So girls I need your opinion, and any kind of comment (or pictures!) are welcomed, and please share if you have one of these bags, especially its maintenance since the color is very susceptible, thank you :smile:

I prefer BDR GSH.
I have both colours, BDR GSH but Sahara with RH, I think BDR is such a pretty colour & looks fab with GSH.
I too have never seen Sahara GGH IRL, but I think 'Pbdb' has a Sahara GGH so maybe she can give you a better opinion.
Good luck & pls post pics once you get your bag. :smile:

I prefer BDR GSH.
I have both colours, BDR GSH but Sahara with RH, I think BDR is such a pretty colour & looks fab with GSH.
I too have never seen Sahara GGH IRL, but I think 'Pbdb' has a Sahara GGH so maybe she can give you a better opinion.
Good luck & pls post pics once you get your bag. :smile:

I'm here and thank you for mentioning me.
I love my sahara ggh city and love her to bits!!! she can be both elegant and casual when you want it.
I just dont use it with jeans (blues, blacks) because of what members here have warned about color transfer.
I have a BDR RGGH EC and also like her very much but prefer the sahara color with ggh.

wow, it seems that sahara GGH will win.. I'm still looking for any seller for both of them though, but still haven't found one.. sometimes it turns me off a bit when I see bdr sgh only in picture, but to see it IRL is totally irresistible! Thus I'm looking forward to see sahara GGH irl as well!

there is still 1 thing that bugged me, I heard that GGH will be discontinued.. Do you think I'd better look for SGH (I'm really not a fan of rggh), or should I just ignore it and stick with sahara ggh? It's just a little bothered me if it's the right choice to get something that will be discontinued soon :sad:
please share your opinion, thanks :smile:

I think it doesn't matter whether it'll be discontinued! Actually some buy it precisely cause it's beautiful n rare. I like ggh on others but I won't get it for myself cause I prefer silver based products more. I have also heard of ggh tarnishing and it peeling off? (slightly) which makes it harder to maintain! That said, both combos are lovely! I would prefer bdr sgh! Though I've not seen sahara ggh in real life!