Boho's Maxi Pics & Update

BohoChic

O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
Hi ladies,

Here are the pictures of me with the Maxi. I would have posted yesterday, but I skipped out on work and got in my car and drove 3 hours to the closest Chanel store so that I could try the bags on in person:graucho:

Insane!

So, I ended up with a black half moon WOC that's being shipped and I put my name on the wait-list for the black distressed calf reissue with the aged silver hardware. I didn't get the jumbo since I thought the aged calf would be more durable.

I'll post pictures of the WOC when it arrives (being shipped from another location).

I also will be posting some spy photos next that have the "on-the-road" bag, which i tried and liked until I put my stuff inside and then I didn't like the way the bag crumpled up. Also the stitches looked like they would come out EASILY! They were really big stitches and loosely sewn.

I did LOVE the jumbo and I hope that I made the right decision by waiting on the 2.55.

Attachments

• photo03.jpg
    photo03.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 654
  • photo01.jpg
    photo01.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 691
  • photo04.jpg
    photo04.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 659
  • photo07.jpg
    photo07.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 672
I didn't keep Maxi or get Jumbo . . . decided to wait for reissue:smile:

The SA got me all paranoid about the durability of the jumbo lamb! She said the lamb is pulled tight to do the stitching on the lamb bags and that it makes them really more delicate and I started thinking about how horrible it would be if something happened to a bag that I paid that much for.

Basically, I wussed out. It did look really good on me with the strap long . . . I am usually not so indecisive, but this has been the most dramatic handbag experience of my life!

:nuts: CONGRATS!!! I thought you exchanged for the jumbo??

The maxi looks great on you~ I'm glad you keep it! Can't wait to see the rest of your new purchases :rolleyes:

The 227 size. Probably won't be until mid-summer. Learning some patience might be a really good thing for me!

That half-moon WOC was the sexiest little chic thing I've seen in a while!

I think the Maxi looks great on you! Which size reissue did you put yourself on the waitlist for?

I think the maxi looks wonderful on you but if you weren't happy with it then you made the right decision to return it. I'm excited to see reveal/mod pics of your new WOC & 227 reissue.

it looks GREAT on you :smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php