Bogetta Veneta Ball bag...Star!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. While in Chicago I had to visit the BV store...I had fallen in love with Star's Ball bag and I had to see it in person. ;)

After seeing it (they only had red) I came to the conclusion that Star is the size of a little tiny doll. :P I'm slender....but compared to the way it looked on her made me look like an Amazon woman. LOL Needless to say I realized then it wasn't in the cards for me ever have that bag. :cry:

Oh, and when I told the lady that I saw a pic of it in tone on tone brown....she told me she didn't know that they had made that in style in that color! She wanted one! lol

2. OH MY G-D! People have been saying that exact sentence to me my entire life!LoL:lol: When I used to wear my baby, baby LV speedy's, I distinctly remember a very prominent woman in the city ask me to become involved in a charity event because she said "You look like a little barbie doll!"....a shallow statement but anyways that's what I get all the time. I am surprised the bag looked awkward on you - YOUR TALL!!!!! JEALOUS! Maybe it was because it was a big bright red version of the bag. That can make all the difference in how it may appear on you. ....goodluck with your search!....there are 2 tone on tone brown ball bags in Canada if she ever reads this!:lol:

3. I am so jealous star that you have that bag! It is just so unique and beautiful!

4. Actually, I didn't even try the bag on....it was on a wall display and I knew as soon as I looked at it, it wasn't the size I had thought it was. I didn't see it right away, as I didn't recognize it. I pointed to the regular hobo in black, asking if it came in a larger size...thinking that was the Ball bag. Then I asked for it by name....and she pointed to the red one.

The black hobo (?) was nice too...and on sale for $1400 something, in case anyone is interested. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice