Boeing 35

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Looking to purchase the Boeing 35 (plus strap). Anyone have any reviews/pics? Not finding anything online. TIA

2. Boeing 35 does not exist. It comes in 30cm, then 45cm and bigger.

The croisière comes in size 35, then 45 and bigger...

3. It is a decent duffel bag that i had used as gym bag.
    45 is a good size for guys and 35 is more like handbag for ladies.
    My only compliant for this bag is that the leather at rim is prone to rubbing easily.
    Also, note that the strap has to be separately purchased.
    You can see more photos of size 35 here:
    http://ilovegoyard.blogspot.sg/search/label/Croisi%C3%A8re

cap4life likes this.
  4. I have the 45 and the 55 ( maybe 50) can't remember. I love both. I use the 45 as a carryon and the larger one when I travel by car as my main suitcase. I'm not certain one smaller than the 45 works for much beyond a gym bag. The Boeing is not designed to be used with a strap although you can buy one. Try the crossier (sp?) if you want a duffle with a strap.

5. You're right. Thank you. The SA misspoke. I just bought the 30 today.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice