Body Up Brush System

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So...I'm watching the ShopNBC The Beauty Source segment I recorded yesterday...yeah, I know, lame...but, I'm fascinated by this Body Up Brush System by Panache.
    They are rollers that are actually barrell brushes with removable handles. It's like having a tons of brushes in your hair at one time while drying your hair.

Has anyone tried these?

2. i haven't tried these myself but they do look really cool--and also like a disaster waiting to happen for me, since i just know i'd get one tangled in my hair and have to rip it out :P

3. I purchased it on the shopping channel, just tried it today got my hair really tangled in it :S well the one on the back of my head Boy did it ever hurt had to rip it out :S my scalp is killing me :sad: going to return it today... it's a nice product just not for me :smile: