body scurbs

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. does anyone her like body scrubs and facial scrubs

2. OF COURSE!!!!!! they're a god-sent for flaky dull skin! they morph easily into gorgeous sparkly radiant skin just after one session!!! of course i like body scrubs..

3. Any recommendations for scrubs? And pleeeease not that $60 one from Fresh. There has to be a scrub that can do it's job for half that price! I like the rough grainy kind.

4. Very nice one is by Korres exfoliating body soap
    ive been using it for a year,is promotes blood circulation and improves the appearance of the skin.makes it really smooth plus its not expensive and does a great job:yes:

5. Sabon's body scrub (exfoliates and has oils) It really makes the skin so soft and the scent is incredible....I'm so addicted :heart:

6. I have tried many, from the uber expensive ones, DH tends to gravitate toward for gist, and the super cheep caress....believe it or not I like caress, epesially the orchid vanilla one and the pomegrant one :smile:

7. I like the Aromatherapy sugar scrubs from Bath & Body Works. Not expensive at all and the scents are wonderful.

8. I'm a big fan of Benefit's Honey Snap Out of It Facial Scrub...you should give it a try. Its got sweet almond scent. For body scrubs...I'm currently using Kielh's Liquid Body scrub. Before Kielh's, I was using Philosophy's Gingerbread Man.

HYSTERIC

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice