Body brushing - does anyone do this?

My aunt does it with the dry brush---for years and has the most beautiful skin ever. But she is very healthy with all aspects of her life, she is in her 70's and can pass for 50. I did try to do the body brush but it hurts dry, in the shower with scrub it is OK. I guess one has to acquire a taste for this.

i got the brush years ago and only use it as and when i remember which is prob once a month!!!! But when i do use it, i do feel revitalised and smoother. Am sure its good for cellulite as well.

I use a small soft hair brush, as in one you would use to pamper your feet. In the shower I use an anti cellulite cream/wash.... then i brush from my ankles to my problem areas a few times, hop out and put anti-cellulite cream or gel on, there isn't anything you can put on your skin to make cellulite go away, but you can imporve on how it looks, the brush get the blood and cells going, making the area look temporarily tighter/healtheir...the cream just makes it appear better with temporary effects also, but it's better than nothing in my books. Stay away from fatty foods, it's the cells that absorb that fat that cause it.