Bodacious Bottega Reveal

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
There is a Bottega friends and family sale happening in NY today and tomorrow. It opens to the public at 11am (see Mizhattan's website for detailed photos). It's located at the Metropolitan Pavilion on West 18th Street, 4th floor.

Prices are amazing but inventory is limited. There is a one bag limit and you need to check items carefully as a number of the bags were damaged.

I scored this gorgeous leather skirt -- it's a one of a kind runway piece and it was $300!!! I also left with this cute taupe hobo and some of their jewelry. If anyone goes today, I'd love to see your finds.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406725412.012499.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1406725422.773570.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1406725430.744117.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1406725439.681725.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1406725446.809167.jpg

Even though I was not lucky enough to find a purse, I was able to find something I was really looking for: sandals. I love how comfortable they are. I believe the color is Edoardo.
And since the accessories were only $30, I could not leave without buying some: A iphone case and a key case. The shoes were $100

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 573
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 572
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 560
Last edited:
There was a limit of one leather purse per person and I started stalking a woman who was holding more than one, including a pyramid ($750!) but after a while I realized it was not worth it, plus I'm pretty sure she was able to purchase more than one since she was with large group of women. Anyway, I'm happy with my purchases and proud of myself for not purchasing stuff just for the sake of getting a good deal.

There was a limit of one leather purse per person and I started stalking a woman who was holding more than one, including a pyramid ($750!) but after a while I realized it was not worth it, plus I'm pretty sure she was able to purchase more than one since she was with large group of women. Anyway, I'm happy with my purchases and proud of myself for not purchasing stuff just for the sake of getting a good deal.
Stalking? Really? You admit this? :lol:

Love what you bought - would like a modeling pic of those sandals!