Bodacious Bottega Reveal

Not that this makes it less creepy, but I assure you I was not the only one following this woman :coolio:. Every woman that grabbed more than one bag had at least one follower :nuts:

Thank you for mentioning the sale. I walked over there and bought this gorgeous navy and black jacket in a glazed cotton that feels like the old gabardine, and leather. Ten percent of the original price. It fits like a glove except for sleeve length. In a mod shot it just looks like a black jacket that's a little rumpled but it is beautiful and I can do so much with it. Thanks again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 291
I went back today for the violet skirt and grabbed some of the insect pieces of jewelry for $25 -- they were a steal and pretty darn quirky. I also scored a cube necklace for $50.

Nice scores ladies!!!!

There was a limit of one leather purse per person and I started stalking a woman who was holding more than one, including a pyramid ($750!) but after a while I realized it was not worth it, plus I'm pretty sure she was able to purchase more than one since she was with large group of women. Anyway, I'm happy with my purchases and proud of myself for not purchasing stuff just for the sake of getting a good deal.

There is nothing wrong with stalking when it comes to retail bargains for the right reason. I stalked a woman last year at My Sisters Closet in Scottsdale AZ and scored a pair of amazing gold Chanel ballet flats. It was worth my patience. I'm with you on not buying stuff just because it's a good price. Strong work!

There is a Bottega friends and family sale happening in NY today and tomorrow. It opens to the public at 11am (see Mizhattan's website for detailed photos). It's located at the Metropolitan Pavilion on West 18th Street, 4th floor.

Prices are amazing but inventory is limited. There is a one bag limit and you need to check items carefully as a number of the bags were damaged.

I scored this gorgeous leather skirt -- it's a one of a kind runway piece and it was $300!!! I also left with this cute taupe hobo and some of their jewelry. If anyone goes today, I'd love to see your finds.View attachment 2702439View attachment 2702440View attachment 2702442View attachment 2702443View attachment 2702444

Wow....what a nice haul you got there, Restricter!! The price is incredibly unbelievable. Is this sale happened 2x a year? I live in LA and the best discount I got on sale was only 30%. I'm eyeing for a men's jacket that cost $6500 retail, I'm waiting for the sale to start to get that 30% off but after reading this, I think 30% off is not enough. I wish I live in NYC instead. Can you keep an eye for me...LoL :smile:)