bobbie brown liquid eyeliner

1. ok.. now thanks to all you wonderful ladies i have succumbed to the temptation and gone out and purchased the bobiie brown graphite ink eyeliner that everyone talks about. now she gave me a lil brush with that i bought its like a round tip brush ... how do i apply it. i did the normal way sweeoing my lashes but its not that black nor is it on properlly i dont think

any tips would be useful thanks

2. I use the eyeliner brush to apply the gel eye liner. I just smear some on the brush then rub it on tissue and apply a thin line. Always keep a cotton swab handy in case your hand went oops, which can happen the first few times. Once it dries, you need makeup remover to remove it.

3. does it last a really long time?? i n oticed its not very balck do i keep layering it/

4. You bought granite, that is a dark gray color. I use that for a more natural look. There is also black which is true black. It lasts me pretty long time. If I apply in the morning, I have stayed up until the next AM with it LOL, but since I have oily eyelids it smears a little no matter what I use / do. I have this issue with mascara too. Maybe you can check out the black?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice