Bobbi Brown vs Gorgio Amani Luminous Silk Foundation

lotusfeet

Apr 23, 2015
Hello gorgeous TPFers,

Was wondering if anyone has experience with using the Gorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation? I’m in my mid 40s and still have adult acne [emoji26]. I’ve been using B.B. foundation and compact for many years and was thinking of switching to GA foundation and compact to switch things up a bit. How does it perform for combination skin and does it cause breakouts ??? Appreciate your experiences. Or if I should stick with B.B. ?

Hello gorgeous TPFers,

Was wondering if anyone has experience with using the Gorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation? I’m in my mid 40s and still have adult acne [emoji26]. I’ve been using B.B. foundation and compact for many years and was thinking of switching to GA foundation and compact to switch things up a bit. How does it perform for combination skin and does it cause breakouts ??? Appreciate your experiences. Or if I should stick with B.B. ?

Hello. GA luminous silk is a beautiful foundation but wreaks havoc on my skin. It can appear oily in the t-zone area and disappear a bit in those areas by the end of the day. But then again, so does BB in the new longwear foundation. I think my skin is sensitive to fragrance and both foundations have fragrance in their formula. Which formula do you use in BB?

Hello! I use the BB Skin Foundation. Depending on my skin condition, most of the time it sits well; but then sometimes it slides off. I've been reading so many rave reviews about the GA LSF that I think I will definately give it a shot.

I haven't used BB foundation.
I've used GA luminous silk and also their designer lift. I bought it because it was so hyped as being the best, most beautiful foundation. I didn't have any bad reaction to it but honestly I don't think it was all that gorgeous.
Maybe we expect too much from foundation sometimes