Bobbi Brown GOLD collection for fall

1. I :heart: :heart: :heart: this! Neiman Marcus has a special edition kit for $100, and the rest of the gold collection will be available through Bobbi Brown in September. I can't wait!

BB Gold Fall Kit.jpg BBGold.jpg
  2. Pretty! I love that shimmerbrick.

3. I can't wait to try the shimmerbrick!!

4. I agree - that shimmerbrick looks TDF!

5. :yahoo:My friend talked me into getting the Bare Escentuals Peacock Collection yesterday, and I absolutely love it! It really opens up my deepset eyes, and my skin looks really good! Best of all, I don't look overly made up. I look "natural," but better. :wlae:Love this stuff!

6. For any drug-store beauty queens...has anyone checked out that product that comes in the click pen where you can put droplets onto the tip of your eyelashes and it becomes like a crystal?? There's a few different colors. It's not on their website but I saw it at Duane Reade and it's part of the collection.

I was about to pick it up but just wanted to see if someone tried it. But I did pick up the Midnight Swirl Lip Lustre in Cranberry (or something) and it's really nice. It's not sticky but it's really gives that gloss look to your lips.

7. I saw this and I was wondering about it also.

8. I wondered about that too. Looks cute. I saw this while buying the sugar sugar lip topping.....I took it back - doesn't work, gritty, almost instantly dissapears after you apply.

9. what is it?

10. has anyone tried the just bitten lip stain?

11. Really?? I was going to get that! I figured it would be like sritty and make my lips dry and feel like sand. But that ad with the pink sparkly lips looks so good! I do like the Lip Lustre gloss. Anyone try the lipstick?

12. Yeah - the ad is misleading. That stuff was $14. I have $2 lip gloss that does waaaay better.

13. Well Back to topic - the eyelash sparkles look really fun for dress up. I think its a liquid probably the consistancy of glue that dries to form "sparkletts" on your eye lashes...

14. Ticklemethu- It something for the tips of your eyelash. Like it comes in a little click pen then and I'm guessing you squeeze a little on the tip of your eyelash and when it dries it should look shine like a little crystal or it drys like a crystal (????). I have no idea, that's what I figured when I saw it at the store. I've seen this same product by another company which just isn't coming to mind yet.

I got that $5.00 off your purchase with my Duane Reade card so I think I'm going to try it. Just wanted to know if anyone else did yet. Although the colors from collection do look good.

15. I recently saw the new MAC line inspired by Barbie doll colors.. and was wondering what everyone else thought.. I personally liked the collection. I have found it really hard to find a good line of hot pinks, and these don't look bad at all! :heart:

M·A·C Cosmetics | Barbie Loves MAC

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice