Bobbi Brown Friends and Family Sale is.....

leggeks

O.G.
Jun 13, 2009
11/30- 12/2:happydance::yahoo::happydance:

Don't know code yet. Love love love :heart:her products. May branch out and purchase skin care this go around. Get your lists ready ladies! I plan on going to Nordies to try out some things rather than online. You know, that instant gratification thing!

Loquita

May 16, 2008
Thanks so much for the heads up!! I LOVE BB too, in particular the gel eyeliners (best on the market), the fragrances, and the oil control SPF moisturizer. I ran out of my perfume so I will be sure to tell some folks about the sale for my Holiday list...:yahoo:

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
will this be on her website?

Before my wedding, I went to the BB counter at NM and had my make up down my a make up artist about everything she used, LOVED it all! but that was 10 yrs ago and I haven't bought anything form BB since.

Loquita

May 16, 2008
Swanky, I would definitely recommend the following:
Gel Eyeliners (the very best). If I can apply these well, anyone can.
Shimmer Bricks
Cream Eyeshadows (gorgeous colors and staying power)
If you have oily skin, her Oil Control SPF 15 lotion is also wonderful!!
The perfumes are also fantastic is you are not into heavy scents and like sometimes natural/clean-smelling

The colors and formulas are wonderful -- chic and classic without being boring (a great choice for wedding makeup, as you found out). BB never gets too trendy. (I got to MAC, my other fave, for that). :P

Let us know if you pick anything up!! I already made my list, lol. :nuts:

olialm1

windy city
Dec 12, 2008
I love Bobbi Brown! One of my close friends is actually related to her!! I'm a fan of her shimmer bricks (I have 2), gel eyeliner, perfume, makeup remover, foundation, lip gloss - basically everything! I only use her stuff basically!